We all know that the Philippines has numerous commercial centers which a lot of people visit to escape the heat or the rain, shop, dine, or spend leisure time with family but unfortunately, only selected establishments are pet-friendly or pet-oriented.
But here in Primark, Pets are always welcome.
We would like to encourage our shoppers bringing their pets in our town centers, Be a responsible Pet-Owner by following the guidelines below:
• All pets must be in compliance with laws pertaining to pet vaccination.
• Owners must take full responsibility for their pets and must ensure that they do not cause any inconvenience to others.
• Owners must have their pets either on a leash, in a carrier/trolley or be hand-carried. Pets must not be left unattended at all times.
• Hygiene is important. It is highly encouraged that pets are properly bathed and groomed upon entering the mall.
• Always clean-up after your pets. Wipe off liquid waste using wet wipes or pick-up their droppings and put them in a sealed plastic bag before disposal.
• In case of accidents caused by their pets, owners are liable to the concerned parties and will shoulder all medical and other expenses related to the accident.
• Owners must carry their pets while riding up and down the escalators. But pets are not allowed inside the elevators.
• Primark Center tenants and Affiliates each have their own pet policy which owners must observe.
• Primark Center security reserves the right to ask owners to bring their pets outside the mall premises should the pet show disturbing behavior that will pose a danger to property and our shoppers.