PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and Information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
- Marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you;
- Correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
- Anti-fraud information relating to your situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
By using the Company website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by the Company to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third party service utility providers.
In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
- to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Company for collection and processing ;
- obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
- to inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to affiliates which means our third party partners, their subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries who may use it in connection with any of the purposes set out above. We will also share your personal data with third party service providers (such as providers of marketing, IT or administrative services) who may process it on our behalf for any of the purposes set out above. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, update and marketing purposes; and (iii) for research purposes.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information that the Company holds will not be kept for longer than is permitted by law and will only be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with any requested products, services or information, in addition thereto, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired, or to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website – any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.